What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You invest in the future of the Jewish community.
- You perpetuate your beliefs and become a role model for future generations.
- You become a member of the Federation's Legacy Society and join many others who are making a significant difference in the lives of so many.
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Jewish Federation of Cleveland as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?